Musings of a Palestinian Princess: New Policies by Hamas...

Musings of a Palestinian Princess

I'm just your average princess just under occupation...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New Policies by Hamas...

Now that hamas won there have been lots of talks on what kind of new laws they will implement into Palestine, as they are the new governing body. I have been hearing some rumors that I would like to share with you:

-Punishment for passing on red and not on GREEN is 5 Rakats of prayer.

-They will implement the law that all taxi's must be green.
-One of their policies is to enforce green peace.

I heard too many jokes today, but I have a headache I can't remember them all now. I will try to get some more together for you guys, lol... But I think these sound better in Arabic. Oh and I am the quick one who made up the lemonade joke.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:15:00 AM, Blogger Cathie said...

There was an article yesterday on the jokes going around: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060129/ap_on_re_mi_ea/hamas_jokes

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:17:00 AM, Blogger Cathie said...

sorry, link:

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:18:00 AM, Blogger Cathie said...

once more:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060129/ap_on_re_mi_ea/
hamas_jokes

if it doesn't work, i quit

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Palestinian Princess said...

THOSE ARE GREAT, lol... I love them, I like this one the best:

Mobile phones are abuzz with text messaged jokes prophesying a new police uniform mirroring the short dress and baggy pants worn by the former hardline Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, and a discount on taxes for Christians who convert to Islam within a week.

I forgot about the christians who get a discount this week if they convert to islam, bahahahha... I better get ready, lol...

BTW, for those of you who want to read them, you have to copy past each line seperately.... Thanks for posting D!

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I ask if you voted, and if so, how?

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger Palestinian Princess said...

No I didn't vote... I can't vote for a party I don't agree with at all... There is a party called Third Path, and they are mainly made up of educated Christian Palestinians, and if I voted I would have voted for them, but I knew they were not gonna win and I didnt want to have any of that icky ink stain on french manicure, so I decided to forgo voting.

But I am giving Hamas a chance, I mean, I don't have any other chance, but they did cease fire for a year, and thats great strides for this group and now that they have power they will have to play by the rules if they want to earn the respect of those in the world.

I will be able to give you a better idea in 2 months. My brother who was in the process of starting up a new business has halted everything because of the uncertainty we all feel. I really hope that there isnt another intifada because I dont think I can take it.

This situation is so sad. Why can't we all just get along!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home