Musings of a Palestinian Princess: Around Town...

Musings of a Palestinian Princess

I'm just your average princess just under occupation...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Around Town...


I decided to drive around town and hit up the "news" hot spots for you all... Here is a photo of the French Cultural Center that was closed down after the political cartoon scandel...


In Nablus, about 30 gunmen arrived at the French cultural center planning to vandalize the building, but agreed, after negotiating with Palestinian police guarding the building, only to write on the building. They scrawled in black on the door an "X," "This place is closed" and "God is great."




I Also passed by the house where the killing of al jihad islami leader, Ahmed Ridad, took place. I didn't want to be disrespectful so I only took this one, but it seems like by night fall, things are looking a bit more normal around the city.



8 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Innocent Criminal said...

well that was sweet from the 30 gunmen dont you think ;)

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:26:00 PM, Blogger O.D.M said...

I wonder what Palestine would look like once the Orthodox and extremist Jews decide get mad..

Just today, Iran decided to have a contest of who draws the best Holocaust Cartoon.

AND DON'T YOU EVER GO OUT WITH AN ISRAELI!

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Innocent Criminal said...

Did you take my advise that quickly or were you offended?

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Palestinian Princess said...

^I took your advice... (blush)

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Innocent Criminal said...

damn i didnt have the chance to save the pic on my computer ;)

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 5:11:00 PM, Blogger O.D.M said...

It's on hot-palestinian-models.com

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Also passed by the house where the killing of al jihad islami leader, Ahmed Ridad, took place. I didn't want to be disrespectful so I only took this one

You didn't want to be disrepectful to the death of a terrorist? Speaks volumes.

And what does ODM stand for? Odious Dick Muncher?

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I was being overly hostile in the above comment. I just get angry that you worry about being disrepectful to somebody who is causing Palestinans and Israelis a lot of harm.

Also ODMs comment just seems racist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home